Battle Royale Squad Tournament Events
Upcoming Tournament Event
(Quarterfinals, Semifinals, and Finals):
Sunday, October 4th @ 5pm
Final Round Winner Medals
First Place receives Gold Medal + $500 Laser Flash gift card
Second Place receives Silver Medal + $300 Laser Flash gift card
Third Place receives Bronze Medal + $150 Laser Flash gift card
Purple Storm Leader receives Purple Storm Leader Medal + $50 Laser Flash gift card
Points and medals will be handed out to winners approximately 30 minutes following the Tournament Event’s Final Round.
Winners’ code names will be posted online.
How do I qualify for a Battle Royale Squad Tournament Event?
To qualify for a Battle Royale Squad Tournament Event, simply sign-up for a Tournament Qualifying Session. Tournament Qualifying Sessions will be available throughout the weeks leading up to the Tournament Event. Squads in the Tournament Qualifying Sessions compete to earn Tournament Points and stay in the Top 44* Squads in a series of qualifying rounds. At the end of the qualifying weeks, the Top 44* Squads players go on to compete at the Tournament Event.
Qualifications of Participants
- All Qualifying Session and Tournament Event participants must have an active Laser Flash one, two, or three month player card in their name.
- Laser Flash employees are not eligible to participate
Battle Royale Squad Tournament Qualifying Session Times
Qualifying Sessions will be held throughout the week at various times*. Click Here for available Qualifying Session times.
*arrival times are subject to change and players must arrive at or before these times
- Each Qualifying Session will consist of a minimum of four (4) rounds, with each Session lasting approximately 24 to 26 minutes.
- Squads who are in the Top 44*, at the end of the qualifying weeks, participate in the Tournament Event.
- Squads earn Tournament Points in each round of a Qualifying Session they play in.
- Total Tournament Points earned by each qualifying player will be updated to the Tournament Website within minutes of each completed session.
Qualifying Round Tournament Points Scoring and Rules
- Tournament Points are earned based on where your squad ranks at the end of each round of a Qualifying Session.
- Each round will have at least one referee, whose decisions and calls on player conduct are final. Qualified Laser Flash staff will serve as referees.
- If a Laser Flash staff member has a family member participating in a Qualifying Session, they will not be allowed to be a referee during that Qualifying Session or any Tournament Event rounds.
Laser Flash Official Rules and Regulations are posted below.
How do I Sign-Up for a Battle Royale Squad Tournament Qualifying Session?
- Simply make a reservation for your squad online or in person to play in a Tournament Qualification Session for the Tournament Event you are looking to compete in. You must make sure your session time or times are paid for at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the Tournament Qualifying Session(s).
- After a Tournament Qualifying Session is full, additional Tournament Qualifying Sessions may be opened for additional players, but only if additional session times are available. Additional players must reserve and pay for these additional Tournament Qualifying Sessions at least 30 minutes prior to that session’s start.
Each Qualifying Session shall not have less than 2 Squads.
Battle Royale Squad Tournament Rules and Regulations (the “Official Rules”)
- All players must be signed in and in the briefing room 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start of a Tournament Qualifying Session. Any late arrival will not be permitted to compete in the Qualifying Session.
- On the Tournament Event day, all Top 44* squads must be signed in at least 30 minutes prior to the start of any Quarter-Final Round, Semi-Final Round, and the Final Round. Any late arrival will not be permitted to compete in the Tournament Event.
- All players competing in a round must remain inside the arena at all times during the Session.
- Players intentionally covering up sensors will be immediately disqualified from the round. A second infraction of covering up a sensor will result in player disqualification from the Tournament Qualifying Session and Tournament Event.
- Intentional physical contact will result in player disqualification.
- Any tampering with the game, equipment, or arena components will result in the disqualification of the player or players involved.
- No use of foul, offensive, or derogatory language. Continued use after a warning will result in player disqualification.
- Any Solo, Duo, Trio, or Quad working with any other Solo, Duo, Trio, or Quad will be disqualified.
- All decisions by the referees are final.
- All players must start within the Sectors designated by the Game System.
- Climbing or other abuse of arena obstacles will result in the disqualification of the player responsible from the Tournament Qualifying Session and Tournament Event.
- If a player is penalized during any round, for any infraction, they will recharge as a Purple Storm Player.
- Any negative sportsmanlike conduct will result in player disqualification from the Tournament Qualifying Session and the Tournament Event. This includes but is not limited to intimidation or abuse.
- All players must wear the following at a minimum: Shorts/Pants, Shirt, Covered Shoes, and Socks.
- All players must have at least one foot on the ground at all times. Any rolling, lying on the ground, climbing, or jumping is not allowed.
- The head referee can disqualify any players from a Tournament Qualifying Session or Tournament Event if any action of a player or players is unsafe or gives an unfair advantage.
- Players in the Tournament Qualifying Sessions and Tournament Event Rounds must have an active Laser Flash one, two, or three month player card in their name.
- Each Squad must have a unique Squad Name acceptable to and approved by Laser Flash.
- The Squad Name, as well as the Squad’s Tournament Winnings, are both linked to the Squad’s Captain.
- The Squad Captain may change the Squad Name at any time to another Squad Name that is not already reserved. When a Squad Name is changed, the previous Squad Name will no longer be reserved and will be available to anyone. In addition, when a Squad Name is changed, the Squad’s Tournament Winnings will be associated with the new Squad Name.
- The Squad Captain can transfer ownership of the Squad Name (which includes Validation Time and the Squad’s Tournament Winnings) by seeing a guest service representative. Note that the new owner will now fully own the Squad Name and have the right to change the squad name.
- If a Squad Name’s Validation Time ever expires, the Squad Name and its winnings will default to the First Name and Last Initial of the current owner.
- Squad Names (and Code Names) can be reserved for 1 year for $1 each or for a lifetime for just $4 each. Customers may only have (1) currently reserved Code Name and (1) currently reserved Squad Name.
- To participate in a Tournament Event, the Squad Name’s current owner (who qualified for the Tournament Event) must be one of the players on the Squad.
- Tournament players are responsible for verifying, correcting and maintaining accurate contact information including their Laser Flash ID Photo and Display Photo. Failure to do so may disqualify them from the Tournament.
- All players must follow any additional instructions provided by the Referee, Briefing Video, or Signage. Failure to follow any instructions or rules may result in the disqualification of the offending player or players from the Tournament Qualifying Session and Tournament Event.
- **** If Indiana extends Stage 4.5 beyond September 25th, the maximum number of Squads allowed to participate in the Tournament Event will be limited to 28.
Right to Cancel or Suspend Tournament Event
If for any reason the Tournament Event is not capable of running as planned, due to technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Laser Flash, Laser Flash reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, reschedule, or suspend the Tournament Event. If Laser Flash elects to cancel or terminate the Tournament Event, Laser Flash will provide in-store credit for those players who qualified for that Tournament Event. * If Indiana extends Stage 4.5 beyond September 25th, the maximum number of Squads allowed to participate in the Tournament Event will be limited to 28.
- Players agree that personal data, especially names and addresses, photos, may be processed, shared, and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Tournament Qualification Session(s), and Tournament Event(s) and any other purposes outlined in these Official Rules. The data may also be used by Laser Flash in order to verify the player’s identity, postal address, and telephone number or to otherwise verify the player’s eligibility to participate in Tournament Qualification Session(s), and the Tournament Event(s).
- Players have the right to access, review, correct, or cancel any of their personal data submitted to Laser Flash by writing to Laser Flash at [email protected] Personal data will be used by Laser Flash and its affiliates exclusively for the purposes stated herein.
Read more at laser-flash.com/privacy